MKS Healthcare LLP was established in 2005 having it corporate office at 633, SRS Tower, 14/5 Mathura Road, Faridabad - 121003, Haryana, India as an National Distributor of Zydus-Biochem (Spectrum, Rainbow & Vibgyor divisions) trading a wide range of quality medicines affordable to wider section of the society, institution & micro interior of India.
We successfully market innovative products to cure diseases, ease suffering, and enhance the quality of life.
- Liquid Injection
- Dry Injection
- Liquid orals
- IV Fluids
- OTC Range
To strengthen the fight against diseases spanning from common ailments to chronic ailments through marketing new formulations and be identified as one of the most reliable and trustworthy organization in the healthcare sector.
- We will conduct our business with strong emphasis on ethics and moral standards, building enduring relationships. We will consider excellence as a moving target and update our systems, products, processes so that we always remain market focused. MKS will run its operations in a professional environment that encourages innovation and entrepreneurship within.
- We are committed to creating and retaining talent, motivating our people to perform in harmony. We will ensure that the collective performance of each individual in the company synergizes to deliver excellent corporate performance in all the markets it operates.
- We believe this targeted portfolio best meets challenges and opportunities in a dynamically changing healthcare environment.
- We are aheading toward 200Cr in 2015-16 and Targeted to be a 500 Cr Company by 2020
- To have 10 Brands as top selling in IMS-ORG.
- To build a culture of sincerity, integrity and commitment at all levels.
- To be known as a Quality organization with a Quality Team, Quality Products, Quality Systems and Quality work environment.
- Alkacitral 100ml
- Biochemdryl 100ml
- Biocof-BR 100ml
- Biogesic-AP 60ml
- Biorex 100ml
- Lycovox 225ml
- Greatum 500 Tab
- Moxilum CV 625 Tab
- Bioff- CX Tab
- Peptilcer –DSR Cap
- Rabicer –DSR Cap
- Micabal Plus Cap
- Clostaf –GM Oint
- Biosore Oint
- Biophenicol 1gm Inj
Mr. Sanjay Gupta (Director) having 19yr rich experience in pharmaceuticals. He started his business career in 1999 with Haryana Distribution of many big companies. With great efforts he is able to convert State Distribution in to All India Distribution of Biochem Generics in 2005 .He demonstrated remarkable clarity and vision in dealing with business and has been keeping the company on the growth track. Under his capable leadership and guidance, the company crossed 100Cr Landmark in Year 2012-13.